October 21, 2022
The NAALC Museum display at the Madison County Historical Society Museum in Anderson, IN is complete and ready for viewing.
July 12, 2022 –
At this years Annual Meeting of the NAALC, Inc., the following changes occurred.
1. J. W. Courter resigned from his position on the Board. He will continue to serve in an advisory role.
2. C. William Lohmeyer resigned from his position on the Board. He will continue to serve in an advisory role.
3. Floyd Durk resigned from his position on the Board.
4. Ron Jenkins was elected to serve on the Board.
5. Robert Strickland was elected to serve on the Board.
6. Brenda Broxton was elected to serve on the Board.
7. The four remaining board members were re-elected. They are Bob Daniels, Bonnie Durk, Judy Jansen and John Parsons.
At the Board of Directors meeting held in Springfield, MO the following officers were elected to serve 5 year terms.
President – Bob Daniels
Vice-President – John Parsons
Secretary/Treasurer – Bonnie Durk
April 8, 2022
The Goodwin Family auction in Higginsville, MO drew a good sized crowd. Many of the attendees took time out from the Midwest Regional meet in Columbia, MO to attend.
November 1, 2021
The 2021 Gathering Josephine lamps available for purchase from this website are being shipped Free of Charge until further notice.